HR Carnival 38
Posted by Ken Klaus on July 9, 2008
Be sure to check out the latest HR Carnival hosted on Changeboard. The focus of this edition is Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Justice. Topics include:
- What defines a great leader?
- How do I expect to lead change?
- Gang culture, poverty, discrimination: let’s tackle it together.
- What is CSR?
- Power of Web 2.0.
- Why should you care about CSR / social justice?
- CSR business case.
- Measuring productivity. (Louise gets mentioned in this section! Way to go LB!)
- Engage your employees through teambuilding.