9 things about me
Posted by Jayavel Bharathi on October 23, 2008
- My journey of life started in a temple town Chidambaram, the east-central part of the Tamil Nadustate of south-eastern India. Being born in a lower middle class family as a second Boy, I had in my childhood, swim against and enthusiasms. I was fond of being in grounds rather inside the classroom resulting, to show off myself as an average student (really not) at class. I hardly ever tried to get top ranks until my zoology teacher could bring me out myself in (it was then 10+2). I am the first post-graduate and IT professional in my whole family tree.
- I had to work hard to earn and study during my school and college days. By then I was known as newspaper boy and I also owned a business of lending library. In my life journey, it’s also a wonderful time to pass by wherein I learned many things like punctuality, honesty, sincerity, hard working.
- Until my graduation I never had an opportunity of knowing about computer. Later completed 2 years diploma in Software Engineering at APTECH with Distinction. It’s my Turning Point !. The marketing slogan of Aptech says “WE CHANGE LIVES”, it really changed my life. Realizing my strength, I decided my career path.
- Regarding my family life, I am gifted with caring wife and two lovely sons. I always feel that I have blessed life, no matter how many things I don’t have. I dreamed for many things and achieved lot of them (Starting from owning a house, car, wanted to be centre head of APTECH, passionate about work for Oracle corp). This experience made me to believe that if you dream and work hard towards it, you will for sure get it.
- I am a strong believer of super power – God whom I believe to be controller of everything. But at the same time I dont believe in any superstitious acts. I am philosophical but not a philosopher.
- Believe me I dont have any childhood photos. I remember taken my first photo (that too passport size) at the age of 15 for appearing 10th class exams. There was an old belief in india that taking photos will reduce the life, not sure my parents believed in it.
- I had a very good immune system in the past. After used with sophisticated life, I think I lost that resistance power built over 20+ years. No longer I can drink tap water/ eat roadside food, cycling under hot sun/rain. Same thing goes for fitness.
- And about my eating habits, I am fond of sea foods and hate to eat vegetables. Being very choosy I very slowly accept foods, good in taste or in fact I don’t do. I can rather starve , instead of eating foods i don’t like. I love fish, prawn, crab, chicken, lamb, and hate pork, beef.
- I did write lot of short stories but the publishers had accepted none. Also I tried many lucky draws but again none favoured me. My favourite number is 4, and unlucky number is 8.