2 Years of Meg’s “BUTTs, ANDs, and ORs”
Posted by Amy Wilson on November 12, 2009
Two years ago today, Meg published her first post launching both TalentedApps and her wacky self into the blogosphere. Since then, Meg has written a whopping 124 posts, outpacing her goal of 1 post a week (by 20, for those of you keeping score at home). Through these posts, Meg has challenged us all to think differently, to think bigger, and to take more risks – all in an effort to improve ourselves and the workplace around us.
In honor of Meg’s achievement, we have collected our favorite Meg blogging moments. We encourage you to vote on your favorites or add some to the list!
1. Meg isn’t afraid to share her unique strengths and personality quirks with us. We’ve learned much about her including her hard-wired desire to get moving.
3. Meg shares successes and misses. It takes guts and we learn much from both.
4. Meg went full bore into the world of Social Media. In this frank twitter auto-biography, Meg explains the whys and hows of getting sucked into the social media obsession.
5. Meg has a knack for putting things into perspective; here, she rants on what users really want versus what buyers are getting for them. She is also tops at finding a good use for an adorable baby picture.
6. My personal favorite: Meg pulls suck-age gems from her husband’s peripheral HR experience to teach us all some lessons on the limitations of software.
7. And finally, the crowd pleaser. Once you get past Meg’s wacky sense of humor, you realize, “wow” she’s got some real substance here. Substance in her mind … not her butt, people.
What’s your favorite? Do share!