The Leadership Development Carnival – Anniversary Edition is up!
Posted by Mark Bennett on April 7, 2010
Go check out the new Anniversary Edition of the Leadership Development Carnival. Sharlyn Lauby has gathered together over 50 top posts, grouping them by how long the contributor has been blogging (one has been at it for more than 10 years!). Sharlyn introduces each submission with a brief description to help you decide if you want to read it.
Some notable posts include:
- Jason Seiden’s Indispensable? I doubt it. You’re simply not that important.
- Tom Magness’ Persistence pays!
- Michael Lee Stallard’s The Science of Employee Engagement.
- Becky Robinson’s Are Homogeneous Groups Better?
- Mike Henry’s Your Friends and Your Future.
This is a terrific opportunity for you to get a great sample of a variety of perspectives, thinking, and just plain good writing. Who knows? Maybe you’ll discover a great blog you never heard of before.