The July 4th Leadership Development Carnival is up!
Posted by Mark Bennett on July 8, 2010
Dan McCarthy, the founder of the Leadership Development Carnival over at Great Leadership, has posted the July 4th Leadership Development Carnival. Dan has assembled over 35 contributed posts on a huge range of Leadership topics and has also written a helpful, brief intro to each, so check it out.
Some notable posts include:
- Jennifer V. Miller’s “Socrates Was On to Something”
- Jon Ingham’s Chasing Stars and Socialism
- Working Girl’s Is Attrition a Key Component of Retention?
- Miki Saxon’s How to Improve Your Management Skill
- Anne Perschel’s What NOT to Learn from Zappos
- Kevin W. Grossman’s Valuing meaningful work always plays better to the bottom line
and for both the content as well as the comments, the insightful as well as eye-opening…
- SHRM 2010: Observations & Conclusions from Mark Stelzner
This Leadership Development Carnival offers a terrific opportunity for you to get a great sample of a variety of perspectives, thinking, and just plain good writing. Who knows? Maybe you’ll discover a great blog you never heard of before.
Photo by Daniel Peckham