The Carnival of HR – Online Degree Edition is up!
Posted by Mark Bennett on July 23, 2010
Jennifer McClure over at Unbridled Talent has posted The Carnival of HR – Online Degree Edition. Jennifer has assembled over 35 contributed posts on a huge range of HR topics, organized them by topic, and written a helpful, brief intro to each, so check it out.
Some notable posts include:
- Tanmay Vora’s Leadership Belief and Building ‘People-Centric’ Culture
- Jennifer Miller’s The Perfect Corporate Culture Doesn’t Exist
- Erik Samdahl’s Inclusion Measurement – Tracking the Intangible
- Dan McCarthy’s Make Sure You “Hug” Your Top Performers During Times of Change
- Aaron Ziff’s If Lebron Went Corporate: A Cautionary Tale
- Mark Stelzner’s Winning the War on Talent
and as a reader, I recommend also checking out:
- The Devon Group’s Ten Minutes with Vinnie Mirchandani – Industry Expert
- Trish McFarlane’s Top Summer Reading for Business Leaders
This Carnival of HR offers a terrific opportunity for you to get a great sample of a variety of perspectives, thinking, and just plain good writing. Who knows? Maybe you’ll discover a great blog you never heard of before.