The Carnival of HR – Food Edition is up!
Posted by Mark Bennett on February 5, 2011
Evil HR Lady Suzanne Lucas, the originator of Carnival of HR, has posted the Carnival of HR – Food Edition. Suzanne has assembled over 30 contributed posts on a huge range of HR topics, including food, and has written a helpful, brief intro to each, so check it out.
Along with our own Anders Northeved’s Feb 21, 2012- Are You Ready? some notable posts include:
- Michael Vandervort’s The Mythology of Your Brand. Nice Joseph Campbell reference.
- Judy Lindenberger’s Interview with a Mentor. Important for both mentors and mentees.
- Erik Samhdal’s i4cp Study: Companies are Gearing Up for the Coming Talent War. Whether you like the term or not, this study is very informative.
- Tanmay Vora’s Creating a Learning Organization: 10 Actions For a Leader. Practical advice, with a reference to Peter Senge’s work.
- Dwane Lay’s Weighted Decision Matrix. Nice intro to this technique, including food examples.
This Carnival of HR offers a terrific opportunity for you to get a great sample of a variety of perspectives, thinking, and just plain good writing. Who knows? Maybe you’ll discover a great blog you never heard of before.