Check out these great leadership development posts
Posted by Mark Bennett on May 15, 2011
Dan McCarthy, the founder of the Leadership Development Carnival over at Great Leadership, has posted the May 1st edition of the carnival. Dan has assembled over 30 contributed posts on a huge range of Leadership topics and has also written a helpful, brief intro to each, so check it out.
Some notable posts include:
- Wally Bock‘s You don’t “build” people, dammit!
- Art Petty’s Trying Not to Fail Is Not the Same As Striving for Success
- Mark Stelzner’s Will I Fit In?
- Laura Schroeder’s Top Ten Tips for Managers
- Meg Bear’s Bring your whole self to work
This Leadership Development Carnival offers a terrific opportunity for you to get a great sample of a variety of perspectives, thinking, and just plain good writing. It can also save you time by bringing them all together into one post. And who knows? Maybe you’ll discover a great blog you never heard of before.