Interesting virtual Learning seminar June 6-7
Posted by Anders Northeved on May 24, 2012
If you are interested in Learning and Learning Management Systems I would encourage you to take a look at IHR’s virtual seminar “Technology Enabled Learning” taking place June 6-7.
Participation is free and you can see more and register for the event here:
I am proud to say that for the second year running I have been asked to present at this seminar.
My presentation is on June 7, 11:00am EST and the title is:
“The Future of Learning Management Systems in a World Where Social and Mobile Learning Rules”.
Let me whet your appetite with some of the predictions for learning and Learning Management Systems in 2022 I’m going to make in my presentation:
- Standardized personal learning history will be a part of the SCORM standard
- The notion of “Social” and “Mobile” Learning has disappeared – it is taken for granted
- Social Learning communities will thrive
- Learning will take place across organizations and social sites will be the collaboration platform for organizational LMS
- More types of learning will be formalized and registered by back-office LMS functionality
- Active learner involvement will be the norm
Join if you want to hear why and how!
Hope to see you there.