The St. Patrick’s Day Carnival of HR is up!
Posted by Mark Bennett on March 20, 2010
Jessica Miller-Merrell over at Blogging4Jobs has posted the St. Patrick’s Day edition of the Carnival of HR. She has assembled 28 posts from around the blogosphere. They cover a wide range of topics, but Jessica has made it easier to find the ones you are most interested in by sorting them by topic and providing a brief description for each entry.
Some of the standout posts include:
- Cathy Missildine-Martin’s in-depth look at Profitability Through Human Capital.
- Paul Smith’s parable of a new hire in Was It Something I’ve Said.
- Mervyn Dinnen’s observations about leadership from interviewin candidates in Good Leadership Starts Before Your People Do.
- Mark Stelzner’s cautionary tale from childhood Change Hurts. Resistance Hurts More.
- Bill Boorman’s take on Social Learning–The Future of Training.
- Sharlyn Lauby’s excellent reminder regarding Performance Metrics: Beyond the Numbers.
Go check out the carnival! It’s a great way to get a sample of the best and you might discover a blog you weren’t aware of before.