The Carnival of HR: American Red Cross Edition is up!
Posted by Mark Bennett on April 2, 2010
Lexi Ruben over at the Precept Employee Benefits Blog has posted the American Red Cross edition of the Carnival of HR. She has assembled 26 posts from around the blogosphere. They cover a wide range of topics, but Lexi has made it easier to find the ones you might be most interested in by providing a brief description for each entry.
Some of the notable posts include:
- Mark Vickers’ admonition: Don’t Plan Succession, Manage It.
- Jason Seiden’s observation on Why Corporate America Can’t Build a Training Program Worth Squat.
- Gautam Ghosh’s advice that Employee Engagement Should Not be Your End Goal.
- Lisa Rosendahl’s caution that If Your Sky Falls, It Won’t be Because of Social Media.
- Laura Schroeder’s insightful Just One Teeny Weeny Criticism.
- Mark Stelzner’s reminder that You Have All the Answers!
Go check out the carnival! It’s a great way to get a sample of the best and you might discover a blog you weren’t aware of before.