Both the HR and Leadership Development Carnival are up!
Posted by Mark Bennett on May 8, 2010
Both the new Carnival of HR at Talent Junction and Leadership Development Carnival at Great Leadership are up. They both have a terrific amount of excellent content and it’s worth it to spend some time in each to enrich your thinking on both Talent and Leadership.
Tushar Bhatia over at Talent Junction has assembled over 30 contributed posts on a huge range of HR topics and written a helpful, brief intro to each, so check it out. Some notable posts include:
- Kevin Grossman’s Learn to Manage Uncertainty.
- Shauna Moerke’s 7 Business Lessons from The Wire.
- Tushar’s own very informative Getting the Performance Appraisal Right.
Dan McCarthy over at Great Leadership has gathered together over 40 posts contributed from all over the leadership community. It’s worth your time to look them over and follow the links on the ones that catch your eye. Some notable notes include:
- Rob Tucker’s Getting your team to take Ownership.
- Bret L. Simmons’ C.K. Prahalad: The Responsible Manager.
- Jane Perdue’s Connecting and Caring.
Both of these carnivals offer a terrific opportunity for you to get a great sample of a variety of perspectives, thinking, and just plain good writing. Who knows? Maybe you’ll discover a great blog you never heard of before.