The Jukebox Carnival of HR is Playing…
Posted by Mark Bennett on August 26, 2010
Paul Smith over at Welcome to the Occupation has posted the HR Carnival Jukebox. Paul has assembled over 35 contributed posts on a huge range of HR topics, associated them to a particular song, and organized them by genre, so check it out and listen.
There are seriously a huge number of great posts (and music selections), so do take the time to go over and experience this unique and enjoyable Carnival. Some notable posts include:
- Ben Eubanks’ “How To Find/Make Meaningful Work“
- Lance Haun’s “Confusion About The War For Talent“
- Steve Boese’s “Designing Experiences“
- Trish McFarlane’s “Becoming A Social Media Pitchman“
- Susan Burns’ “Crossing the Chasm of Workplace Irony“
This Carnival of HR offers a terrific opportunity for you to get a great sample of a variety of perspectives, thinking, and just plain good writing. Who knows? Maybe you’ll discover a great blog you never heard of before.