The Leadership Development Carnival – Back to Football Edition is Up!
Posted by Mark Bennett on September 5, 2010
Dan McCarthy, the founder of the Leadership Development Carnival over at Great Leadership, has posted the September Leadership Development Carnival – Back to Football Edition. Dan has assembled over 35 contributed posts on a huge range of Leadership topics and has also written a helpful, brief intro to each, so check it out.
Some notable posts include:
- Erin Schreyer and Mike Henry’s What Really Makes You a Leader?
- Lois Melbourne’s Be an Accountable Leader and Get to Lunch First!
- Sharlyn Lauby’s The Business Case for Managing Ourselves
- Kevin W. Grossman’s Influential Leadership Can Trump Gender Bias
- David Burkus’ My Buffalo Wild Wings Rant
This Leadership Development Carnival offers a terrific opportunity for you to get a great sample of a variety of perspectives, thinking, and just plain good writing. Who knows? Maybe you’ll discover a great blog you never heard of before.