Check out June’s Leadership Development Posts
Posted by Mark Bennett on June 7, 2011
The June 2011 Leadership Development Carnival is up. This month, it’s hosted by Jennifer Miller, at her blog The People Equation. Jennifer has assembled over 35 posts and has included a brief description of each to help you zero in on the ones that interest you the most.
Some notable posts include:
- Jason Seiden’s 10 Great Ways to Get Focused… Fast!
- Lisa Petrilli’s Four Priorities Keeping CEOs Up at Night.
- Mary Jo Asmus’ Six Tips to Help Your Team Learn.
- Wally Bock’s Bosses Need Training and Lots of Support.
- Andy Klein’s Effective Managers Must overcome the Emotional Need to be Needed.
- Dan McCarthy’s 10 Ways to Get More Candid Feedback (and 5 ways if you really can’t handle the truth).
This Leadership Development Carnival offers a terrific opportunity for you to get a great sample of a variety of perspectives, thinking, and just plain good writing. It can also save you time by bringing them all together into one post. And who knows? Maybe you’ll discover a great blog you never heard of before.