The Inspirational Carnival of HR is up!
Posted by Mark Bennett on May 26, 2010
Steve Geraghty-Harrison over at HR whY has posted HR Carnival: Be Inspired. Steve has assembled over 25 contributed posts on a huge range of HR topics and written a helpful, brief intro to each, so check it out.
Some notable posts include:
- Cathy Missildine-Martin’s It’s Not My Problem! Oh, Really?
- Laura Schroeder’s Are Your Managers Ready?
- Mark Stelzner’s Why Twitter Matters.
- Tanmay Vora’s 11 Ideas on Treating Your “Prospective Internal Customers” Well.
- Jacob Flanagin’s Managing People Effectively – Are You Mismanaging Talent?
This Carnival of HR offers a terrific opportunity for you to get a great sample of a variety of perspectives, thinking, and just plain good writing. Who knows? Maybe you’ll discover a great blog you never heard of before.