The June Leadership Development Carnival is up!
Posted by Mark Bennett on June 7, 2010
Chris Young over at The Rainmaker Group has posted the June Leadership Development Carnival. Chris has assembled over 30 contributed posts on a huge range of Leadership topics and has also written a helpful, brief intro to each, so check it out.
Some notable posts include:
- Mark Stelzner’s Twitter 101 for HR.
- Working Girl’s Diversity and good management.
- Jason Seiden’s Seiden’s 16 Rules for Giving Feedback.
- Dan McCarthy’s A View from Inside the Leadership Pipeline.
- Jennifer Miller’s Redemption.
This Leadership Development Carnival offers a terrific opportunity for you to get a great sample of a variety of perspectives, thinking, and just plain good writing. Who knows? Maybe you’ll discover a great blog you never heard of before.